Wisconsin State Journal reporter Jim Polzin asked Badgers fans on Twitter what they thought of No. 10 Wisconsin's 17-7 loss to the No. 19 Northwestern Wildcats in a Big Ten West Division battle Saturday at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
Here's what fans were saying after the Badgers dropped their first game of the pandemic-shortened season:
As featured on
Minnesota, which is slated to visit Camp Randall Stadium at 1 p.m. Saturday, canceled Tuesday’s schedule practice and is holding all meetings virtually due to positive antigen tests within the program Monday.
There’s violence in the way Keeanu Benton plays football.
- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:05 AM
- Sunset: 04:02:21 PM
A mainly sunny sky. High 44F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low 28F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny. High 44F. Winds light and variable.
- Lewiston High School Graduate Hired as Head Coach of Spokane Falls Community College Women's Basketball Team
- Lewiston City Manager Signs Public Health Emergency Order Concerning Child-Staff Ratio System For Child Care & Pre School Facilities
- Lewiston City Library 'Take & Make' Ornament Kits Available For Pickup
- Georgia election official begs Trump to condemn violent threats
- U.S. Sen. Cassidy joins bipartisan group of lawmakers pushing $908 billion COVID-19 relief
- Asotin County Lions Club Christmas Tree Sale
- Asotin County Announces Public Review Period for Updated Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Op-Ed: Are students liberal? Yes, but not everywhere
- Man Dies After Being Struck by SUV on 21st Street
- Three Juveniles Involved in Four-Wheeler Accident Near Mann Lake, One Life-Flighted to Spokane Due to Injuries
- Investigation Into Homicide of LeAnna Maree Bailey Reveals Evidence of Believed Killer, Possible Motive
- What Biden's agenda on the environment could mean for the Pacific Northwest
- Inslee Announces Additional Requirements For Health and Dental Facilities
- Nonresident Fee Increase in Idaho Takes Effect December 1
- IDOC looks for woman who walked away from Boise facility
- Online Petition Urges Grangeville City Council to Open Snowhaven
- Lewiston Police Department Receiving High Volume of Vehicle Burglary Calls, Release Tips to Help Citizens Avoid Theft
- Idaho AG Announces Settlement With Three Idaho Gas Retailers Over Gas Price Investigation
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.