As featured on
After fighting a 10-foot-plus, approximately 500-pound prehistoric monster for more than two hours in 90 degree heat, a Lewiston fishing guide who grew up angling in Southeast Idaho recently landed the biggest fish of his life — for the fourth time.
- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:42:21 AM
- Sunset: 08:03:01 PM
Sunny skies. High 94F. NNW winds at less than 5 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph.
Mostly clear during the evening followed by mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Cloudy. High 79F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Inslee Creates $40 Million COVID-19 Relief Fund for Illegal Immigrants
- Vandals Dining at University of Idaho Gifts $1,000 Grant to Vandal Food Pantry
- State economists predict just 2% growth in Idaho tax revenues over coming year
- Lawmakers recommend stripping health officials of authority over schools
- Nez Perce County Adds 17 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 Over Weekend; Public Health Website Showing 56% of County Cases as Recovered
- U.S. Interior secretary signs order ‘formally establishing’ BLM headquarters in Grand Junction
- Idaho's Challenged Athletes Foundation Launches State's First All-Inclusive Cycling Club
- Facebook wrestles with second Washington state campaign finance lawsuit
- Eluding and Burglary Suspect On Run in Waha Shot and Killed, Cabin Owner Charged With 2nd Degree Murder
- Man Hospitalized After July 31 Thain Road Crash Looking for Those who Helped at the Scene
- Investigation Launched After City of Lapwai Identifies Evidence Suggesting Potential Theft of Public Funds
- Signatures Submitted in Two More Oregon Counties to Put Moving Idaho Border on November Ballot
- Twelve Arrested in Western Washington Takedown of Drug Trafficking Organization
- Minor Injury Crash Temporarily Blocks Highway 8 Friday Evening
- Trump Signs Order to Create new $400 Weekly Unemployment Payments
- Sheriff's Office Looking for Witnesses to Sunday Tammany Road Injury Crash
- Idaho Fish & Game Conservation Officer Helps Wrangle Alligator in Nampa, ID
- For ex-Badgers standout Rick Wagner, return home to Wisconsin means being in ‘a special place’
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.