Some in an Anchorage, Alaska, community are upset after a female high school swimmer's win was disqualified when a referee deemed her school-issued swimsuit "inappropriate."
- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:28:54 AM
- Sunset: 06:56:08 PM
Sunshine early then becoming cloudy later in the day. High around 75F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Overcast with showers at times. Thunder possible. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- M Night Shyamalan confirms two new films for Universal
- Jon Favreau wants new Star Wars Holiday Special for Disney+
- Victoria Beckham bullied 'physically and mentally'
- Brad Pitt praises Sunday Service
- Redmond O'Neal unfit for trial
- Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney spotted at marriage bureau
- Steven M. Sipple: Class is in session, and Darlington says Husker 'D' in need of talent upgrades
- Russell Wilson — Seahawks
- 54-Year-Old Man Drowns in Snake River Friday Afternoon
- Teen's Body Found in Elk Creek Falls, Crews Plan Recovery for Thursday Morning
- Lapwai Woman Dies in US95 Crash East of Lewiston
- Deputies Locate Runaway Juvenile Missing Since Friday
- Rescue Crews Searching for 16-Year-Old who Fell Into Elk Creek Falls Near Elk River
- Early Morning Traffic Stop in Pullman Leads Deputies to a Quarter Pound of Meth
- LPD Arrests Suspect Wanted From Pullman Traffic Stop Where Police Found 1/4 Pound of Meth
- Washington Avista Customers Could see Refund for Over Two Years of Being Overcharged
- Burglary Suspects Admit to LPD They did it, but Police Don't Know Where
- The Idaho Democratic Party hired a new executive director, and fired him 2 days later
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.