Savannah Guthrie used her skills as a former litigator to interrogate President Trump during NBC's town hall.
- Humidity: 52%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:01 AM
- Sunset: 05:51:20 PM
Mostly cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.
A few clouds from time to time. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- WA Office of Financial Management reports 63% growth of median household income between 2000 and 2019
- Researcher: 1 in 30 eastern Idahoans actively spreading COVID-19
- Analysis: $15 federal minimum wage would cost more than 2 million in job losses
- Website For Idaho's 'Strong Families, Strong Students' Initiative Will Go Live Wednesday
- 22 Warrior Fall Student-Athletes Earn U.S. Bank Academic All-CCC Honors
- Northern Quest Resort & Casino ranked best employer in Washington, Forbes survey finds
- Seattle public records requesters warned of months-long delays
- Top contributors
- Investigation Continues into Elk City Area Homicide Following Suicide of man Scheduled for Polygraph Exam
- WDFW Seeking Public Assistance in Identifying Suspects Involved in Wasting Approximately 70 Pounds of Wildlife Game Meat Dumped off Highway 12
- Two Camper Trailers, One Acre of Field Burn in Saturday Afternoon Fire in Clarkston Heights, No Reported Injuries
- Emergency Repairs to Clearwater Memorial Bridge to Start Tonight
- Computer System Disruption Closes Nez Perce Tribe Casinos Until Further Notice
- Driver Life Flighted From CVH in Orofino Following Single Vehicle Accident on Michigan Ave. Saturday Afternoon
- Nez Perce Tribe Casino's Experience External Cyber Threat, Anticipate Reopening Date of October 19
- 26-Year-Old Weippe Man Hospitalized Following Single Vehicle Rollover Accident Early Wednesday Morning
- Charges for 1984 Murder Filed Against Former Idaho Gubernatorial Candidate
- Washington State Supreme Court Rules Voter Approved $30 Car Tab Initiative is Unconstitutional
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.