Nineteen Black families came together to purchase more than 90 acres of land in Wilkinson County, Georgia, after the recent deaths of Black Americans, including George Floyd in Minneapolis and Ahmaud Arbery in southeast Georgia, moved them to create a fully "pro-Black" community, according to a member of the Freedom Georgia Initiative.
- Humidity: 66%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:54 AM
- Sunset: 06:52:28 PM
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Overcast with rain showers at times. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 70F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Clarkston Resident Todd Fuller Recognized With 2020 National Everyday Hero Award By National Down Syndrome Congress
- Gov. Inslee on bringing infected apples to E. Washington: "We regret that mistake."
- Inslee brings infected apples on visits to fire areas
- Report: 75% of Idaho Sewage Plants Failing to Meet Clean Water Act Standards
- Fire Investigators Unable to Determine Cause of March Fire That Destroyed Fonks Coffeehouse in Colfax
- Final Plans and Estimates For Aht'Wy Interchange Project on US95/12 Expected to be Complete in 4-6 Months
- Animals' Susceptibility to Coronavirus Subject of University of Idaho Research
- Fire Crews Continue to Gain Ground on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires, Highway 12 Reopens to Normal Traffic
- Crews Battling new Blaze off Wawawai Road in Whitman County
- Fatal Crash Sparks Small Wildfire Near Orofino
- 23-Year-Old Lewiston Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant After Failing to Appear at Trial For Felony Eluding
- U.S. Department of Transportation Awards Nez Perce Tribe $19.1 Million to Help Rebuild Aht'Wy Interchange and Plaza Area on US95/12
- Hazardous Air Quality Likely to Continue into Monday
- Senior Washington AG Investigator Placed on Leave After Flap Over BLM at Tacoma Restaurant
- Fire Crews Make Significant Progress on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires; Community Meeting Scheduled For Saturday, September 12
- Ten Percent of Oregon Told to Evacuate
- Sunnyside Complex Fires Outside Orofino Now Estimated at Combined 3,500 Acres; 10% Containment on Fire Perimeter
- Fire Near Elk City Quickly Grows to Approximately 6,000 Acres
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.