- Humidity: 47%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:49:04 AM
- Sunset: 07:54:27 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High around 95F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Zendaya would have been a teacher if she wasn't an actress
- Brad Pitt finds fame 'suffocating'
- Bruce Springsteen set to make directorial debut
- Brad Pitt praises Leonardo DiCaprio
- Jane Fonda hails her 'sweet-hearted' brother
- Miley Cyrus' family 'want her to reconsider split'
- Lena Waithe 'sleep-trained' by fiancee
- Good, bad and ugly from Chicago Bears preseason loss to Giants
- Trailer Breaks Loose From Semi and Crashes Head-On Into Car South of Coeur d'Alene
- North Idaho Man Missing Since Thursday Found With Crashed ATV on Sunday
- Construction Crane Collapses on WSU Campus
- Southern Idaho Man Sentenced to 100 Years for Child Porn Involving 16-Month-Old
- California Couple Dies in Sunday Plane Crash near Kooskia
- IDFG Seeks Approval on Nonresident Fee Increases and Wolf Snare Rule Change
- Over 70 Miles of US95 Closed due to Mud and Rock Slides
- LPD Discovers Burglary Suspect and Homemade Bomb in Prospect Avenue Home
- Washington state wants you to look out for these bugs
- Two Survive Friday Morning Plane Crash in Southwest Whitman County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.