Vaccine advisers to the US Food and Drug Administration declined to recommend the agency approve Covid-19 booster doses for everyone who got vaccinated six months ago or longer. CNN's Don Lemon discusses the decision with medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner.
- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:72%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:19:50 AM
- Sunset: 05:43:18 PM
Generally cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Drought-affected farmers and ranchers may defer tax from livestock sales
- 10-Digit Dialing Now in Effect For 509 Area Code in Washington
- Ken Griffey Jr. joins Mariners’ ownership group
- Lewiston Bengals to Compete in 'Kansas City Tiebreaker' With IEL District Title on the Line
- Brnovich requests restraining order against Biden vaccine mandate
- Washington state school district ignores vaccine mandate
- Seattle’s mayoral and city council races, by the numbers
- Moscow Police Department Daily Activity Log: Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Both Drivers Critically Injured in Saturday Afternoon Head-on Collision on Bryden Canyon Road
- 61-Year-Old Woman Arrested After Southern Idaho Traffic Stop Leads to Discovery of Over a Pound of Meth, 100 Pills of Fentanyl
- Crapo Says Biden Proposal to Snoop Into American's Bank Accounts Could Double the Size of the IRS
- Dental Records Confirm Human Remains Found in Florida Park to be Brian Laundrie
- Coeur d'Alene Police Find Missing Woman's Submerged car With Body Inside
- FBI Confirms Personal Items Belonging to Brian Laundrie Found Along With Apparent Human Remains
- Nez Perce Tribe Purchases 358 Acres of Property Adjacent to Casino
- State Looking Into Restricting Access to Palouse Falls, Visitors Could be Required to Preregister
- Rolovich Suing WSU Over Firing; Attorney Alleges Discrimination and Vindictive Behavior From WSU AD Chun
- Former Idaho County Detention Deputy Surrenders POST Certification, Ending Two Year Investigation Into Alleged Misconduct
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.