- Humidity: 64%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:03:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:42:03 PM
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Analysis: Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs
- Iowa’s Grassley to skip GOP convention due to virus concerns
- Pierce Woman Life-Flighted to Hospital After ATV Crash on 4th of July
- Nevada Man Uninjured After Striking Tree, Totaling Nissan Xterra
- Washington ranks 10th highest in study of racial equality in state economies
- Analysis ranks Washington 3rd highest among states for its municipal bond credit outlook
- 2 summer school students in Twin Falls test positive for COVID-19
- Nez Perce County Adds Six COVID-19 Cases Over the Weekend; Idaho County Cases Nearly Double Since Start of July
- 20-Year-Old Weippe Man Missing After Vehicle Leaves Roadway On Highway 14, Crashing Into Clearwater River
- Nez Perce Tribe and Forest Service Issue Joint Statement on Rainbow Gathering
- ITD Crews Finish Construction on Temporary Road For US95; Highway Will Remain Closed Through July 6
- Body Found in Snake River Near Lower Granite Dam
- Body Found in Snake River Identified As Clarkston Man Missing From Kayak Incident
- Idaho North Central District of Public Health Reports Widespead COVID-19 Community Transmission
- Inslee Issues Statewide Order Restricting Businesses From Serving Customers Who Are Not Wearing Facemasks
- Eight Feared Dead After Two Planes Collide Over Coeur D'Alene Lake
- Protesters decry mask mandate at Boise City Hall, CDH, mayor’s home
- Small Quakes Continue to Rattle Southern-Central Idaho
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.