- Humidity: 45%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:04:46 AM
- Sunset: 08:41:37 PM
Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds light and variable.
A mostly clear sky. Low near 55F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Plentiful sunshine. High around 85F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
- Local ICE detainee released in light of federal order
- Kamiah Nimiipuu Health Conducts Over 100 COVID-19 Tests, Most Results Still Pending
- Inslee condemns family member's offensive jokes about police violence, protester killings
- 18 new COVID-19 cases identified in Southeast Idaho on Tuesday (copy)
- Lawmakers to meet soon to discuss coronavirus-related legal changes
- City Manager Alan Nygaard Proposes Mask Requirement For City of Lewiston
- U.S. to withdraw from World Health Organization
- Washington State University to process thousands of COVID-19 tests
- 20-Year-Old Weippe Man Missing After Vehicle Leaves Roadway On Highway 14, Crashing Into Clearwater River
- Nez Perce Tribe and Forest Service Issue Joint Statement on Rainbow Gathering
- ITD Crews Finish Construction on Temporary Road For US95; Highway Will Remain Closed Through July 6
- Body Found in Snake River Near Lower Granite Dam
- Body Found in Snake River Identified As Clarkston Man Missing From Kayak Incident
- Nez Perce County Adds Six COVID-19 Cases Over the Weekend; Idaho County Cases Nearly Double Since Start of July
- Eight Feared Dead After Two Planes Collide Over Coeur D'Alene Lake
- Inslee Issues Statewide Order Restricting Businesses From Serving Customers Who Are Not Wearing Facemasks
- Protesters decry mask mandate at Boise City Hall, CDH, mayor’s home
- Small Quakes Continue to Rattle Southern-Central Idaho
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.