- Humidity: 37%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:29:31 AM
- Sunset: 06:54:18 PM
Cloudy skies. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. High 81F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Mostly cloudy skies. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. High 78F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Fire Crews Continue to Gain Ground on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires, Highway 12 Reopens to Normal Traffic
- Washington State DNR to Reopen Eastern Washington Recreation Lands Friday, September 18
- WSU Regents to Consider Revising Athletic Department Budget During Virtual Meeting Friday, Public Comments Accepted
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center’s New Technology Helps in Effective Radiation Treatment Planning for Cancer
- Inslee Illegally Gifts Fruit Infested With Apple Maggots to Fire Victims
- Joe Hall Ford Owners Acquire McClure Honda Dealership
- Local woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after 2-year-old suffocates
- 860,000 workers file new unemployment claims as overall rate continues to fall
- Crews Battling new Blaze off Wawawai Road in Whitman County
- 23-Year-Old Lewiston Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant After Failing to Appear at Trial For Felony Eluding
- U.S. Department of Transportation Awards Nez Perce Tribe $19.1 Million to Help Rebuild Aht'Wy Interchange and Plaza Area on US95/12
- Fatal Crash Sparks Small Wildfire Near Orofino
- Eleven Idaho McDonald's locations violate child labor laws
- Sunnyside Complex Fires Outside Orofino Now Estimated at Combined 3,500 Acres; 10% Containment on Fire Perimeter
- Hazardous Air Quality Likely to Continue into Monday
- Senior Washington AG Investigator Placed on Leave After Flap Over BLM at Tacoma Restaurant
- Fire Crews Make Significant Progress on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires; Community Meeting Scheduled For Saturday, September 12
- Ten Percent of Oregon Told to Evacuate
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.