RIGGINS, ID - Just before 12:30 Wednesday afternoon, the Idaho State Police were called to a head-on injury crash on US95 near milepost 205, about 7 miles north of Riggins. According to police, a 2014 Harley Davidson motorcycle driven by 54-year-old Robert L. Randall, and passenger 58-year-old Ramona Randall, both of Meridian, was traveling northbound. A 2001 Oldsmobile driven by 45-year-old Johnny McCallister, of Twin Falls, was traveling southbound and crossed into the northbound lane of traffic and struck the motorcycle. Both occupants of the motorcycle were injured and transported by air ambulance to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston. McCallister was also injured transported by ground ambulance to St. Lukes McCall Medical Center. It is unknown if McCallister was wearing a seatbelt. Both riders of the motorcycle were wearing helmets. The highway was completely blocked for just under an hour. ISP says they are still investigating.
- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 04:59:55 AM
- Sunset: 08:44:16 PM
Cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High around 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Idaho North Central District of Public Health Reports Widespead COVID-19 Community Transmission
- Dworshak Dam Cleaning Out Its Lost & Found
- Idaho Fish & Game Continue to Stock Fish Statewide
- Seattle CHOP protesters forcibly dispersed, police make arrests
- Two Idaho cities mandate face masks
- Former Warriors Seth Brown and Connor Brogdon Make MLB 60-Man Player Pools
- Idaho State Department of Education Distributes Hand Sanitizer, Masks For Schools Across Idaho
- Public Asked to Protect Honeybees By Reporting Sightings of Asian Giant Hornet
- Rainbow Family Selects Site Outside of Riggins For 2020 National Gathering
- Deceased Driver and car Located and Removed from Clearwater River Near Kamiah
- Clearwater County Confirms First COVID-19 Case in an Adult in Their 20s
- Idaho Hands-Free Cell Phone law Goes Into Effect July 1
- Vandalism Found at Granite Point on Snake River, Corps Considering Closure and Alcohol Ban
- Jail, Probation for Longtime Idaho Political Figure After Guilty Plea to Child Porn Charges
- 69-Year-Old Clarkston Man Missing After Deputies Find His Kayak Capsized in Snake River
- Nez Perce County Adds 31 COVID-19 Cases in Last 60 Days
- One Dead, Another in Critical Condition Following Monday Morning Seattle CHOP Area Shooting
- Victims of Monday CHOP Zone Shooting a 16-Year-Old and 14-Year-Old
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.