CULDESAC, ID - On Saturday morning, the Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office, Nez Perce Tribal Police, and Idaho State Police responded to a non-injury crash at mile post 288 on US Highway 95, south of Culdesac. According to the NPCSO, a 2008 Ford F-250 and a 30-foot camper trailer had gone over an embankment, ending up in Lapwai Creek. The driver of the F-250 was uninjured and told deputies that his vehicle suffered a mechanical issue that caused him to lose control of the vehicle. The driver added that he was almost at a complete stop before the F-250 and camper trailer rolled off of the embankment and into the creek below. US95 was shut down briefly while the vehicle and trailer were removed.
- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:02:09 AM
- Sunset: 08:29:22 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High around 85F. Winds light and variable.
- Pullman City Council Approves $150 Thousand Video Upgrade Amid Multi-Million Dollar Budget Shortfall
- Little says schools reopening in the fall is a top priority
- Little not Ready to Make Call to Move to Stage 3 of Reopening Just yet
- Washington State Aims to Impose Water Temperature Regulations on Federal Dams
- Idaho Slaughterhouse Closed by COVID-19
- Could WSU Land all Three Coveted Wide Receivers From 4A Powerhouse Kennedy Catholic?
- Idaho Falls police find 2 pounds of meth in board game
- Group that helped craft trans sports ban seeks to join court case
- Information Wanted on Those who Crashed Bulldozer and cut Trees at Dworshak Reservoir
- 54-Year-Old Clarkston Man Hospitalized After Striking Deer With His Motorcycle on Bryden Canyon
- 4.4 Magnitude Earthquake Rattles South Central Idaho
- Nez Perce Tribal Police Say "Mexican Oxy" Cause of Recent Overdose Situation
- Nobody Injured After Vehicle Catches Fire on Highway 95 Sunday Afternoon
- Inslee Sends Letter to Trump Administration Requesting Extension of State's National Guard Mission
- Idaho Inmate Sex Offender's Gender Surgery Will Take Place After U.S. Supreme Court Denies Stay
- Washington Health Secretary Reportedly Warns That Large Gatherings in the State Could Be Banned For Rest of 2020
- Lewis-Clark State College Announces Honor Roll For 2020 Spring Semester
- Driver Cited for Speed Following Sunday US12 Crash Near Orofino
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.