LEWISTON, ID - According to Business Insider, Macy's has annouced the closing of at least 15 stores, including the location in the Lewiston Center Mall. Other locations include Walla Walla and Seattle. In 2016, Macy's said that it would close 100 stores after it reported six consecutive years of declining sales. Since then, it has been shuttering these locations as their leases expire, says Business Insider. The Lewiston location could close as early as March.
- Humidity: 73%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:04:06 AM
- Sunset: 04:05:47 PM
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
- Supporters disappointed, not deterred by ruling tossing methanol plant's federal permits
- Clarkston School District to Move Secondary Students (Grades 7-12) to Distance Learning For 8 Days Following Thanksgiving Break
- Seattle 'street czar' on hiatus after catching COVID-19
- Giuliani set to appear before hearing conducted by Pennsylvania Republicans
- Lewiston City Library Moving Services to Curbside Delivery Only, Appointment Only Access For Computer and Meeting Rooms
- Expected census delays may postpone state redistricting efforts in 2021
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rules Texas and Louisiana can enforce ban on Medicaid funding Planned Parenthood
- Idaho Fish & Game Commission Extends Reduced Steelhead Bag Limits Into Spring 2021 Season
- What is in the City of Lewiston Mask Mandate? Read it Here
- Lewiston City Council Passes Mask Mandate by a Vote of 4-3
- North Idaho Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Mask Mandate
- Health District Approves Mask Mandate for 5 North Idaho Counties
- Nezperce Woman Hospitalized Following Single Vehicle Accident on US12 Monday
- Slick Roads Cause Cargo Trailer to Jackknife and Slide off Road, No One Injured
- COMING SOON: Washington State's Plastic Bag Ban
- Idaho North Central Health District Logs 354 COVID-19 Cases Monday
- Locomotive Park Lights up for the Season on Saturday
- 14 States File Brief With Court Backing Idaho Transgender Sports law
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.