LEWISTON - Twelve Lewis-Clark State College employees have received faculty and staff honors from the college for the 2019-20 academic year, Lewis-Clark State administrators have announced.
Usually, the college holds a Faculty & Staff Recognition Luncheon late in the spring semester to announce the awards, but was unable to this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The event, which is organized by the Office of the Provost with strong support from the LC State Foundation, honors faculty and staff for their work.
The full list of awards is shown below along with those who have retired this year.
2020 LC State Faculty & Staff Awards
President's Award for Excellence in Diversity & Cross-Cultural Understanding
- Sarah Graham, Associate Professor, Humanities Division
President’s Award for Outstanding Teaching
- Rodney Farrington, Assistant Professor, Business Technology & Service Division
- Jennifer Gardner, Assistant Professor, Teacher Education Division
- Julie Bezzerides, Associate Professor, Humanities Division
Dr. Cameron & Marilyn Hinman LCSC Employee Excellence Award
- Martin Gibbs, Interim Dean for Liberal Arts & Sciences
Annice Edmundson Faculty Excellence Award
- Marlow Daly-Galeano, Associate Professor, Humanities Division
- Debbie Goodwin, Professor, Business Division
- JR Kok, Assistant Professor, Technical & Industrial Division
LCSC Foundation Award
- Rhett Diessner, Social Sciences Division
Fernandez Faculty Excellence Award
- Laura Earles, Professor, Social Sciences Division
Professional Staff Award for Excellence
- Dawn Lesperance, Director of e-Learning, Disability Services, and the Testing Center
Classified Staff of the Year Award
- Robin VanSickle, Administrative Assistant, Disability Services
Retirees (and years of service at LC State)
Debbie Leachman (41), Nadine Walters (35), Mary Flores (32), Doug Combs (26), Masoud Kazemi (25), Claire Davis (24), Thomas Hennigan (21), Allen Schmoock (16), Ed Howard (15), Andena Hubbard (15), Daniel Deyarmin (13), Rollie Hallen (11), Johnny Dahl (6).