LEWISTON - The Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce hosted their Annual Meeting on Tuesday, January 14. Keynote speaker, Patrick McGaughey, delivered an engaging and inspiring presentation, “The Great US Chamber Rebate” to a crowd of 150 attendees. The 2019 Annual Awards winners and 2020 Chamber Board of Directors were also announced.
The Annual Awards Banquet Winners Included:
- 2019 Outstanding Board of Director: Darce Vassar, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson, Lewiston
- 2019 Chamber Member Small Business of the Year: Team BMC-Bergen Meyers Connection, Century 21 Price Right, Lewiston
- 2019 Chamber Member Medium Business of the Year: Inland Cellular, Lewiston
- 2019 Chamber Member Large Business of the Year: P1FCU, Lewiston
- 2019 Ambassador of the Year: Christy Armstrong, Weibler Financial, Lewiston
- 2019 Chairman's Award: Michael Gruben, Inland Cellular, Lewiston
- 2019 Presidents Award : Lewiston Roundup Association, Lewiston
2020 Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- Officers: Darce Vassar, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson, Chair; Jet LaVance, CCI Speer, 1st Vice Chair; Don Montgomery, Waddell & Reed, 2nd Vice Chair; Jason Halstead, P1FCU, Past Chairman of the Board.
- Board of Directors: Belinda Larsen, City of Clarkston, Clarkston; Christy Armstrong, Weibler Financial, Lewiston; Clayton Steele, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Lewiston; D’Lynn Ottmar, Tri-State Memorial Hospital, Clarkston; Gary Bergen, Century 21 Price Right, Lewiston; Johanna Strehle, Dynamic Physical Therapy, Lewiston; Josh Pilon, Inland Cellular, Lewiston; Katie Schnider, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Pullman; Kayeloni Scott, Nez Perce Tribe, Lapwai; Laurie Wilson, Red Lion Hotel, Lewiston; Leisha Evangelho, Basalt Cellars, Clarkston; Michelle Ralston, Advantage Advertising, Lewiston; Steve Aubuchon, Avista Utilities, Clarkston.