LEWISTON, ID - Firefighting crews from the Wheatland Fire District, Lewiston, Clarkston, and Asotin County Fire District #1 responded to a fire at an unoccupied home just east of Lewiston early Thursday morning. According to ACFD #1, responding crews encountered lots of smoke and flames in a portion of the home. but the fire was under control within about a half hour. There were no reported injuries. The fire remains under investigation.
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:46:58 AM
- Sunset: 05:17:43 PM
Partly cloudy skies. High around 45F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
- Employers Could not Immediately Disqualify Applicants With Criminal Record Under Bill
- Idaho House lawmakers to review transgender birth certificate limitation bill
- Senate panel backs existing school standards, halting House move to dump them
- Boy Scouts file for bankruptcy due to sex-abuse lawsuits
- 16-hour standoff with armed man in Issaquah ends in flames
- Transgender athletics bill to go through House State Affairs Committee
- Burgoyne, other senators push circuit breaker boost
- Law striking warrantless arrest language heads to House
- Man Killed in Crash on Old Spiral Highway Wednesday Afternoon
- Why haven’t Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow been arrested?
- NWS Advisory Warns of Significant new Snow by Sunday Morning
- Movement Seeks to Take Parts of Oregon and California to Create a "Greater Idaho"
- 56-Year-Old Weippe Man Sent to Hospital After Striking Concrete Barrier on Highway 12 Friday Afternoon
- Oregon Governor Calls for Tearing out Snake River Dams, Washington Reps Outraged
- All felonies dropped against accused School District 25 teacher
- Guns & Ammo Ranks Idaho 2nd Best State for Gun Owners
- Court Says Order to Provide Gender Surgery to Sex Offender Inmate Will Stand
- Traffic Stop Wednesday Night Leads Whitman County Deputies to Several Grams of Methamphetamine and Paraphernalia
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.