As featured on
- Humidity: 61%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:04:15 AM
- Sunset: 04:05:52 PM
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High near 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
- Supporters disappointed, not deterred by ruling tossing methanol plant's federal permits
- Clarkston School District to Move Secondary Students (Grades 7-12) to Distance Learning For 8 Days Following Thanksgiving Break
- Seattle 'street czar' on hiatus after catching COVID-19
- Giuliani set to appear before hearing conducted by Pennsylvania Republicans
- Lewiston City Library Moving Services to Curbside Delivery Only, Appointment Only Access For Computer and Meeting Rooms
- Expected census delays may postpone state redistricting efforts in 2021
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rules Texas and Louisiana can enforce ban on Medicaid funding Planned Parenthood
- Idaho Fish & Game Commission Extends Reduced Steelhead Bag Limits Into Spring 2021 Season
- What is in the City of Lewiston Mask Mandate? Read it Here
- Lewiston City Council Passes Mask Mandate by a Vote of 4-3
- North Idaho Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Mask Mandate
- Health District Approves Mask Mandate for 5 North Idaho Counties
- Nezperce Woman Hospitalized Following Single Vehicle Accident on US12 Monday
- Slick Roads Cause Cargo Trailer to Jackknife and Slide off Road, No One Injured
- COMING SOON: Washington State's Plastic Bag Ban
- Idaho North Central Health District Logs 354 COVID-19 Cases Monday
- Locomotive Park Lights up for the Season on Saturday
- 14 States File Brief With Court Backing Idaho Transgender Sports law
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.