NASHVILLE, TN - Country music star Joe Diffie, best known for his nineties hits “Third Rock From the Sun,” and “Pickup Man,” died Sunday at the age of 61, due to complications related to COVID-19, according to sources confirmed by Rolling Stone. Diffie charted 18 Top Ten singles, with the majority reaching the Top Five. Diffie was still actively touring before the coronavirus pandemic began. He had just went public with his coronavirus diagnosis on Friday.
- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:71%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:43:27 AM
- Sunset: 06:33:16 PM
Rain showers this morning with mostly cloudy conditions during the afternoon hours. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 69F. Winds light and variable.
- Expert tips: Spotting peak fall foliage in regional areas
- Congress faces government shutdown Thursday
- Lycoming County honors Miss Pennsylvania USA, Sydney Robertson
- Biden Administration Moves to Reissue DACA After Obama-era Version Struck Down by Court
- FAA Investigating Small Plane Crash That Injured two in Rural Idaho County
- REPORT: FEMA Provided $1.9 Million for COVID Related Funerals in Idaho, $6.1 Million in Washington
- COVID hospitalizations continue to drop, but optimism still measured: ‘I just don’t know what the winter will bring’
- Police Confirm Southern Idaho Funeral Home Case is now a Criminal Investigation
- Central Washington University Accountant Nearly Knocks off "Jeopardy!" Champion
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Brian Laundrie, FBI Says
- Man Dies, Another Injured in Early Saturday UTV Crash Near Deary
- Idaho State Treasurer Sounds Alarm on Biden Administration Push for Banks to Report Transactions Over $600 to IRS
- Suspect in Custody After 2 Shot, One Confirmed Dead in Early Morning Shootings in Pullman
- Archery Hunters Kill Charging Grizzly Bear in Southern Idaho
- Boise Woman who ran out of gas hit, Killed on Southern Idaho Interstate
- Driver of Motorcycle Cited for DUI After Friday Levee Bypass Crash
- Southern Idaho man Fighting for his Life After Monday Morning Home Invasion
- Kamiah man Sentenced to Three Years for Suffocating Wife With Pillow
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.