- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:17:01 AM
- Sunset: 07:24:23 PM
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mainly clear. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Four Rescued by Helicopter After Swimming From Boat on North Fork of the Clearwater
- FBI Says to Beware of Work-From-Home Schemes and Other Scams During Pandemic
- 1,105 Reported Cases of COVID-19 In Idaho; Washington Cases Reach Nearly 8,000
- Inslee Slashes $235 Million in Spending From Budget
- Motorhome a Total Loss in Sunday Night Fire
- Op-Ed: Our grocers remain on the front lines for us
- After a long legal struggle, Seattle band Thunderpussy is granted a U.S. trademark
- Prophet Announces Eight New Temples at General Conference
- 277,000 Washington Households to Receive Extra Food Benefits
- Walmart to limit customers, will create one way traffic inside stores
- Director Of Region’s Largest 911 Emergency Dispatch Center Abruptly Resigns
- Idaho COVID-19 Case Count Increases Over 200 on Thursday
- 18-Year-Old U of I Student Tests Positive for COVID-19 in Canyon County
- Some Idaho Leaders Pushing Back Against Idaho Governor's Stay-Home Order
- Public Health Officials Confirm First Positive COVID-19 Test in Asotin County
- Health Officials Report First Coronavirus Case in Latah County
- Idaho Pulls Stay-Home Order Compliance Reporting Form
- Pullman Regional Hospital Cuts Employee Pay by 25% due to Revenue Drop From Coronavirus Mandates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.