- Humidity: 34%
- Cloud Coverage: 1%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 04:56:24 AM
- Sunset: 08:44:07 PM
Abundant sunshine. High 91F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny skies. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Individuals call for assassination of Justice Clarence Thomas after Roe v. Wade ruling
- A long-term enrollment challenge looms for Idaho higher ed
- Events about Native American History and the skulls of animals are coming to the Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park
- Lewiston Police Department Daily Activity Log: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Two Killed in North Seattle Shooting on Saturday Night
- City of Moscow Invites Submissions for Storm Drain Murals
- 'Take me Fishing' Trailer Coming to Winchester Lake on July 3
- Drowning victim located near Catfish Junction
- Idaho Street Crash Leaves 2 Dead After Vehicle Loses Control While Fleeing From Police
- Washington state drivers will pay 400% more for license plates starting July 1
- Leader of Effort to Create new State out of Part of Oregon now Supporting Effort to Move Idaho/Oregon Border
- Oregon man Killed in Motorcycle Crash on Alpowa Grade Friday Afternoon
- Former Washington State Employment Security Dept. Employee Pleads Guilty to Stealing Pandemic Benefits
- Clearwater County Sheriff's Office Confirms One Person was Killed in Hidden Village Area Structure Fire
- Pullman Area Rancher Convicted of Animal Cruelty Ordered To Get Rid Of His Herd or go to Jail
- Three Arrested Following Execution of Search Warrant on Pataha Street in Pomeroy
- Body Recovered from Spokane River
- Inslee declines Biden's request to cut Washington state gas tax
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.