- Humidity: 26%
- Cloud Coverage:26%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:24:44 AM
- Sunset: 08:23:43 PM
Partly cloudy. High 98F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. Hot. High 102F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Dixie & Jumbo Fires Now Over 42,000 Combined Acres and 18% Contained; Virtual Public Meeting to be held Wednesday Night
- As Democrats seek government control over prescription drugs, critics warn of consequences
- WSU Quarterback Jayden de Laura Set to Stand Trial For DUI Thursday
- Leland Complex Now 67% Contained, Last Estimated at 3,351 Combined Acres
- Containment of Granite Pass Complex Improves to 27%, Fires Exceed 4,000 Combined Acres
- Pullman Regional Hospital Mandates COVID-19 Vaccine For Employees
- Fire Crews Reach 61 Percent Containment of Fires Burning East of Elk River
- Containment of Snake River Complex Grows Slightly to 87 Percent
- One Person Killed in Plane Crash at Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport Saturday
- One Person Dead After Drowning Incident at Granite Point on Snake River Saturday
- **UPDATED** Kamiah Shooting Being Investigated as Possible Murder-Suicide
- Fuel Tanker Truck Overturns On US95 Spilling 4,000 Gallons of gas in Field Along Highway
- Fire Burning Near Silverwood Theme Park Spurs Evacuations
- Statement From Whitman County Sheriff's Office Regarding Upcoming Changes to the Law Which Take Effect Sunday
- Law Enforcement Across Idaho Putting Extra Patrols on the Road, Looking for Aggressive Drivers, Starting Friday
- Driver Uninjured After Single Vehicle Rollover on Greencreek Road Involving Semi Truck Hauling Cattle
- Crews Battling new Fire Southwest of Colton-Uniontown, Along Snake River
- PotlatchDeltic Announces Temporary Closure of Public Access in Idaho
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.