- Humidity: 54%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:29:40 AM
- Sunset: 06:54:28 PM
A few clouds from time to time. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. High 81F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Can Kanye West stay on the presidential ballot in Idaho in November? Judge makes ruling
- Cowlitz County investigating COVID cases at long-term care facilities
- INL, other national labs ordered to suspend diversity trainings
- 'Motion Regarding Clothing:' Why do Lori Vallow’s looks matter in court?
- City of Cottonwood Awarded $51,960 Wastewater Planning Grant
- PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS: NO.: 20 4 00510 39
- Trump: Coronavirus vaccine will be distributed 'rapidily' once approved
- Idaho court rules Kanye West can stay on state's presidential ballot
- Crews Battling new Blaze off Wawawai Road in Whitman County
- 23-Year-Old Lewiston Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant After Failing to Appear at Trial For Felony Eluding
- U.S. Department of Transportation Awards Nez Perce Tribe $19.1 Million to Help Rebuild Aht'Wy Interchange and Plaza Area on US95/12
- Eleven Idaho McDonald's locations violate child labor laws
- Sunnyside Complex Fires Outside Orofino Now Estimated at Combined 3,500 Acres; 10% Containment on Fire Perimeter
- Hazardous Air Quality Likely to Continue into Monday
- Senior Washington AG Investigator Placed on Leave After Flap Over BLM at Tacoma Restaurant
- Fire Crews Make Significant Progress on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires; Community Meeting Scheduled For Saturday, September 12
- Ten Percent of Oregon Told to Evacuate
- Fire Near Elk City Quickly Grows to Approximately 6,000 Acres
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.