- Humidity: 46%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:11:56 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:06 PM
Generally sunny. High 94F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 89F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Letters to the editor, July 16, 2020
- Hot Tub Believed to be Starting Point of House Fire on Elm Street
- Idaho State Board of Ed backs 5% cut from schools
- Idaho Board of Education Approves Recommendations to Help Bridge the Digital Divide in Public Schools
- 42-Year-Old Lewiston Man Hospitalized After Pickup Goes Off Embankment on Lolo Creek Road
- Kennewick Police & City Council hold special meeting on KPD policies
- Nimiipuu Health Begins Receiving COVID-19 Testing Results From Mass Testing Events in Lapwai & Kamiah
- State panel approves $1.3M in tech upgrades to Capitol to provide public access to proceedings
- US95 Near Riggins To Remain Closed Into Next Week After Massive Boulders Fall Overnight
- 18-Year-Old St. John Man Killed in Single Vehicle Crash on State Route 23
- Lewiston City Council Decides Against Public Health Advisory on Facemasks in City of Lewiston
- City of Moscow Wastewater Reportedly Showing Increased Concentration of COVID-19
- Nobody Injured After Logging Truck Flips On Its Side, Spilling Logs Into Roadway On Tammany Creek Road
- Seattle’s 'Lady A' Responds to Country Trio Lady A’s Lawsuit Against her
- Juvenile Driver Transported to Hospital Following Rollover Collision With Parked Car
- Ada sheriff's deputy shot twice while pursuing stolen motorcycle
- 21-Year-Old Suffers Minor Injuries After Motorcycle Crash on Johnson Mill Road
- US95 Remains Closed as Crews Wait for Slope Above Roadway to Stabilize
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.