As featured on
- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:54 AM
- Sunset: 06:52:28 PM
Cloudy skies. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy with occasional showers. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Seattle civic activist will be paid $150,000 as city's first 'Street Czar'
- Idaho Gov. Little keeps state in Stage 4 over hospitalizations, boasts about recovery
- COVID-19 contact tracing app coming soon for Washington residents who opt in
- University of Washington grad student sues alma mater over lost tuition costs amid COVID-19
- Be Outside Idaho Grant Program Temporarily Suspended For 2020-21 Grant Cycle Due to Complications With COVID
- 16-Year-Old Injured in Single Vehicle Rollover Crash on SR129, Ten Miles South of Asotin
- Jacob Wiley Voted MVP of Decade For Lewis-Clark State All-Decade Team
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus to Host Annual Two-Day Community Flu Shot Clinic October 2/3
- Crews Battling new Blaze off Wawawai Road in Whitman County
- Fatal Crash Sparks Small Wildfire Near Orofino
- 23-Year-Old Lewiston Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant After Failing to Appear at Trial For Felony Eluding
- U.S. Department of Transportation Awards Nez Perce Tribe $19.1 Million to Help Rebuild Aht'Wy Interchange and Plaza Area on US95/12
- Hazardous Air Quality Likely to Continue into Monday
- Senior Washington AG Investigator Placed on Leave After Flap Over BLM at Tacoma Restaurant
- Fire Crews Make Significant Progress on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires; Community Meeting Scheduled For Saturday, September 12
- Ten Percent of Oregon Told to Evacuate
- Sunnyside Complex Fires Outside Orofino Now Estimated at Combined 3,500 Acres; 10% Containment on Fire Perimeter
- Fire Near Elk City Quickly Grows to Approximately 6,000 Acres
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.