WASHINGTON, D.C. - Tax Day is being pushed back until July 15 amid the effects of the coronavirus, President Donald Trump announced in a press conference on Friday. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said earlier this week that taxpayers would be able to delay filing and paying up to $1 million in taxes, and corporations would be able to defer payment on up to $10 million. Neither wouldbe subject to interest or penalty through the new July deadline.
- Humidity: 77%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:04:24 AM
- Sunset: 04:05:48 PM
Partly cloudy skies during the morning giving way to a few showers late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly to mostly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
- First 6.4M doses of Pfizer vaccine could go out in mid-December
- Inslee: As coronavirus hospitalizations increase, Washington could face ‘catastrophic loss of medical care’
- 'We're not trying to put anybody out of business': Little doesn't see shutdowns as option for managing cases
- Washington state officials are considering loosening guidelines to reopen schools
- Idaho Lieutenant Governor Promotes 'Walk-Thru Disinfectant Cubes' to Fight COVID
- Reports: Trump plans to attend Pennsylvania legislative hearing on election
- Three U of I Basketball Games Cancelled due to COVID-19 Restrictions
- Supporters disappointed, not deterred by ruling tossing methanol plant's federal permits
- What is in the City of Lewiston Mask Mandate? Read it Here
- Lewiston City Council Passes Mask Mandate by a Vote of 4-3
- North Idaho Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Mask Mandate
- Health District Approves Mask Mandate for 5 North Idaho Counties
- Nezperce Woman Hospitalized Following Single Vehicle Accident on US12 Monday
- Slick Roads Cause Cargo Trailer to Jackknife and Slide off Road, No One Injured
- COMING SOON: Washington State's Plastic Bag Ban
- Idaho North Central Health District Logs 354 COVID-19 Cases Monday
- Locomotive Park Lights up for the Season on Saturday
- 14 States File Brief With Court Backing Idaho Transgender Sports law