NEW YORK, NY - Impacts of the coronavirus scare took their toll on the stock market again on Thursday. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 2,352.60 points lower, or 9.99%, at 21,200.62. The drop was the worst since the 1987 “Black Monday” market crash. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq both also fell more than 9%.
- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:20:47 AM
- Sunset: 07:21:37 PM
Mainly cloudy. High 56F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy this evening with showers after midnight. Low near 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Second Case of COVID-19 Confirmed in Asotin County
- 'Like-minded folks': Why conservative Oregonians want to join Idaho
- Inslee slashes $235 million in spending from budget amid coronavirus woes
- IFG Temporarily Suspends Sale of Nonresident Licenses, Permits and Tags
- Washington state nears 7,000 coronavirus cases; major insurers waive fees
- CDC and Washington State Department of Health Recommends Wearing Face Cover When in Public
- Lewiston School District Bus Stop Meal Delivery Program
- Walmart to limit customers, will create one way traffic inside stores
- 277,000 Washington Households to Receive Extra Food Benefits
- Wanted "Armed and Dangerous" Suspect Last Seen Near New Meadows
- Missing 16-Year-Old Othello Girl Brought Home to Family After Being Found in Mexico
- Lewis-Clark Valley Moneysaver and Printshop Will Close its Doors
- Hatwai Road Home Considered Total Loss After Sunday Morning House Fire in North Lewiston
- 29-Year-Old Troy Man Life Flighted to Hospital After ATV Crash Saturday Near Bovill
- Idaho Public Health District Announces Five New Cases of COVID-19 in Nez Perce County
- Director Of Region’s Largest 911 Emergency Dispatch Center Abruptly Resigns
- Washington Coronavirus Case Total Nearly 4,900, Idaho has 325 Confirmed Cases
- Country Singer Joe Diffie Dead at 61 From COVID-19 Complications