- Humidity: 62%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:04:06 AM
- Sunset: 04:05:47 PM
Mostly cloudy early then periods of showers this afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
- Supporters disappointed, not deterred by ruling tossing methanol plant's federal permits
- Inslee dismisses calls for special session as doctors warn of tough choices ahead
- First 6.4M doses of Pfizer vaccine could go out in mid-December
- Sen. Mike Groene says 'an ignorant mob' shamed him over coronavirus
- 'We're not trying to put anybody out of business': Little doesn't see shutdowns as option for managing cases
- Washington state officials are considering loosening guidelines to reopen schools
- Idaho Lieutenant Governor Promotes 'Walk-Thru Disinfectant Cubes' to Fight COVID
- Inslee: As coronavirus hospitalizations increase, Washington could face ‘catastrophic loss of medical care’
- What is in the City of Lewiston Mask Mandate? Read it Here
- Lewiston City Council Passes Mask Mandate by a Vote of 4-3
- North Idaho Sheriff Refuses to Enforce Mask Mandate
- Health District Approves Mask Mandate for 5 North Idaho Counties
- Nezperce Woman Hospitalized Following Single Vehicle Accident on US12 Monday
- COMING SOON: Washington State's Plastic Bag Ban
- Slick Roads Cause Cargo Trailer to Jackknife and Slide off Road, No One Injured
- Idaho North Central Health District Logs 354 COVID-19 Cases Monday
- Locomotive Park Lights up for the Season on Saturday
- 14 States File Brief With Court Backing Idaho Transgender Sports law
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.