As featured on
LEWISTON - Due to the increase of positive COVID-19 cases in Nez Perce County, City Manager …
- Humidity: 62%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:52 AM
- Sunset: 06:52:25 PM
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Expect widespread areas of smoke and haze, reducing visibility at times. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Overcast with rain showers at times. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Clarkston Resident Todd Fuller Recognized With 2020 National Everyday Hero Award By National Down Syndrome Congress
- Gov. Inslee on bringing infected apples to E. Washington: "We regret that mistake."
- Inslee brings infected apples on visits to fire areas
- Report: 75% of Idaho Sewage Plants Failing to Meet Clean Water Act Standards
- Fire Investigators Unable to Determine Cause of March Fire That Destroyed Fonks Coffeehouse in Colfax
- Final Plans and Estimates For Aht'Wy Interchange Project on US95/12 Expected to be Complete in 4-6 Months
- Animals' Susceptibility to Coronavirus Subject of University of Idaho Research
- Fire Crews Continue to Gain Ground on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires, Highway 12 Reopens to Normal Traffic
- Crews Battling new Blaze off Wawawai Road in Whitman County
- Fatal Crash Sparks Small Wildfire Near Orofino
- 23-Year-Old Lewiston Man Wanted on Arrest Warrant After Failing to Appear at Trial For Felony Eluding
- U.S. Department of Transportation Awards Nez Perce Tribe $19.1 Million to Help Rebuild Aht'Wy Interchange and Plaza Area on US95/12
- Hazardous Air Quality Likely to Continue into Monday
- Senior Washington AG Investigator Placed on Leave After Flap Over BLM at Tacoma Restaurant
- Fire Crews Make Significant Progress on Containment of Sunnyside Complex Fires; Community Meeting Scheduled For Saturday, September 12
- Ten Percent of Oregon Told to Evacuate
- Sunnyside Complex Fires Outside Orofino Now Estimated at Combined 3,500 Acres; 10% Containment on Fire Perimeter
- Fire Near Elk City Quickly Grows to Approximately 6,000 Acres
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.