SEATTLE, WA - According to the Washington D.C. based Tax Foundation, of all alcoholic beverages subject to taxation, stiff drinks—and all distilled spirits—face the stiffest tax rates. A study by the foundation shows Washington state has a sizeable lead on the rest of the states with an exci…
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- STUDY: Washington & Oregon Have Highest Taxes on Liquor in the U.S.
- Trump Signs Order to Create new $400 Weekly Unemployment Payments
- Minor Injury Crash Temporarily Blocks Highway 8 Friday Evening
- Electrical Cord Failure Determined to be Cause of Structure Fire in Lewiston Friday Afternoon
- Lapwai Nimiipuu Public Health Reports 13 Positive COVID-19 Cases Friday, With Additional Tests Pending