PULLMAN - Efforts to help build a brand new indoor practice facility for the Washington State football team took a major step in the right direction recently thanks in part to the largest cash donation in the athletics department history, according to the Cougar Athletic Fund.
- WSU Athletic Department Receives $2 Million Donation To Help Fund Indoor Practice Facility
- There's No Place Like Dome: Vandals Return Home Where They Are 4-1 In 2019
- Asotin, Colton and Uniontown Providers get Share of $4 Million From State to Maintain Rural Phone Service
- 296,000 Idahoans to Travel for Thanksgiving, Three Percent More Than Last Year
- Gov. Little Announces New Program That Will Simplify Path For Experienced Professionals to Become Certified Teachers
Washington State News
OLYMPIA, WA - Washington state regulators last week approved more than $4 million in state communications funding for small telecommunications companies, enabling continued telephone access in rural communities throughout Washington, including Asotin's TDS Telecom, and Inland Telephone, a se…