BOISE, ID – 78-year-old Clinton DeWitt Bays, Jr., of Boise, was sentenced to 96 months in prison for distributing methamphetamine, according to U.S. Attorney Bart M. Davis. Chief U.S. District Judge David C. Nye also ordered Bays to serve five years of supervised release following his prison…
- Lori Vallow, Mother of Two Missing Children From Rexburg, ID Arrested in Hawaii
- Jamie Nielson Earns CoSIDA Academic All-District Honors
- Suspect in Custody After 3 Hour Standoff With Police Outside Home on Pullman's Military Hill
- House Committee Pushes Forward Transgender Athletics Bill After Two Days of Testimony
- IFG Commission Extends Wolf Hunting and Trapping Seasons For 2019-20 and 2020-21 Seasons
Washington State News
OLYMPIA, WA - In 2019, investor-owned energy companies received more complaints than any other regulated industry, followed by landline telephone companies, according to the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission.